Durham County Cricket Club's Howzat? Lottery is a fantastic way to win cash prizes for just £1 a week!
PLEASE CONTACT THE BOX OFFICE FOR ENQUIRIES 0844 499 4466
Monday 28th September 2015, Week Number 52
JACKPOT DRAW £9800
NUMBERS DRAWN;- 22.214.171.124
NO MEMBER MATCHED WITH ALL 4 NUMBERS
£50 paid out to Mr Turnbull, Mr Lambert, Mrs Ashurst, Mr Williams & Ms Fawcett
NEXT WEEK'S JACKPOT IS £10,000
This could be yours for £4.33 per calendar month, to join Howzat? lottery or, for more information please contact the Box Office on 0844 499 4466
You can also subscribe to the Howzat? lottery online by clicking the following link: www.durhamccc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productMembership.aspx
Licensing number 5158. Howzat? is registered with the Gambling Commission and a member of the Lotteries Council. Howzat? support gamble aware in dealing with the social impact of gambling in the community.
Rules & Regulations
- All members and agents must be aged 16 years or over.
- All members will receive four jackpot numbers for every £1 subscribed. Players may purchase more than one entry.
- All numbers will be entered into the draw on receipt of that week’s subscription.
- No claim is necessary as all winners will be notified. The winners will be published on a weekly result sheet and available to download on the Club website www.durhamccc.co.uk
- Prizes for the Howzat Lottery Weekly Draw are displayed on Club website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The Development Association reserves the right to use winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be summary, e.g. Mrs Smith, any street, any town.
- All monies received from the lottery will go towards the development of cricket and the support of Durham County Cricket Club.
- The Development Association is registered with the Gambling Commission – Operating Licence No: 5158
Any member of the lottery who wished to make a complaint should firstly speak to their agent / collector. If the matter is not resolved then the member should contact the Development Association Office and speak to a member of staff or if necessary the Promotions Manager. We hope that any complaints can be resolved, however if this is not possible then the Lotteries Council can be used as a third party arbitrator.